- Our Director of Business Development, Dan Serard hosted a Marketing Forum panel where he covered SEO, online marketing tools, best practices, and KPI’s for your digital marketing plan.
- Some of us attended the Women in Cannabis event. One of our Account Managers, Brittany Govednik, said, “Walking around the MJBIZ conference, it was hard to tell just how many women are in the cannabis industry until I attended the women’s networking event. It was inspiring to be in a room full of women who share the same passion for this industry as myself.”
- People were very impressed with our new custom brand book which shows off our team’s design work. Someone even tried buying it from us!
- We got to meet with tons of past, present, and hopefully future clients between programming and walking the show.
MJBiz Con 2022
Our team took a trip out to Las Vegas to attend the largest cannabis convention in the country. Hosted by MJBiz Daily, the MJBIZ Con (Marijuana Business Conference and Cannabis Expo) is arguably the most important industry event of the year. As a marketing agency, we were able to connect with clients, teach attendees about all things cannabis marketing, and share our predictions for 2023. HIGHLY recommend.
Tuesday, November 15 - Friday, November 18
10AM - 5PM
Our Key Takeaways
- There are typically multiple floors or rooms of booths. Try to tackle one space a day to alleviate some stress for your team!
- Attend networking events on and off schedule. There are so many programs throughout the week, including opportunities to grab dinner or spend some leisure time with other attendees. Everything is a chance to network, so take advantage of the time!
- 2023 is a big year for cannabis. Whether it’s technological innovations or legislative advances, we’re in for a ride (again). Gear up by connecting with ancillary businesses and other brands in the industry so you can set yourself up for success.